(FOX 2) - Eggplant Rollatini w/ Meat Sauce
- 2 large eggplants, sliced about ¼ inch thick
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- For Filling ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated 1 tablespoon parsely 1 cup shredded mozzarella 1 cup ricotta cheese 3 eggs 2 cups shredded mozzarella divided salt
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsely
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella divided
- 1 quart Emma's Hope Meat Sauce parmesan cheese to taste optional
- parmesan cheese to taste optional
- Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil, season with salt and arrange a many as will fit on your broiler pan. Broil about 4-5 minutes on each side and repeat until all the slices are browned.
- Next combine ricotta, egg, salt and pepper, to taste. Add mozzarella and 3 tablespoons of parmesan
- Place enough sauce on the bottom of a baking dish to just cover. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture on the end of each fried eggplant slice and roll up. Place in greased baking dish, seam side down.
- Spoon more sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover and set in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake.
- When you're ready to bake, preheat your oven to 350℉. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until rollatini are heated through and mozzarella cheese melts.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Pesto, Spinach and Artichoke
- 18 button mushrooms, stemmed removed and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 10 oz spinach, frozen or blanched, chopped and squeezed of excessive liquid
- 15 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup Emma's Hope Pesto Sauce
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pulse the spinach and artichokes in a food processor until chunky-smooth.
- Add the cream cheese, Emma's Hope pesto, 2 cups of the mozzarella, the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, salt, and pepper. Grease an 8 x 10-inch oven-safe dish and transfer the mixture to the dish.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake until golden and bubbly, 20-30 minutes. Serve with the pita chips. (Dip can be made ahead, then baked before serving; pitas can be made up to 2 days in advance and stored in an airtight container.)
Alfredo Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs of chicken wings, raw
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 pint Emma's Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 365. Season chicken with salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and season.
- Bake until done, about 25 mins -35 mins.
- Warm Emma's Alfredo Sauce over low heat, add cayenne pepper to spice it up
- Toss wings in Alfredo sauce and place wings on rimmed sheet pan.
- Put under broiler for 5 minutes or until browned and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top just before serving.
Vegan Meatball Hero
- 1 pound vegan burger "meat" Beyond Meat Burger Patties, Impossible Burger, Bfore the Butcher)
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped white onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Halved miniature peppers, onions and bell peppers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Quart Emma's Hope Marinara Sauce
- Sauté onions for about 5 minutes over low heat
- Add your spices to the onions, immediately turn off the heat, then set the pan aside
- Add the mixture to the thawed patties & Panko breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Using a small spoon and your hands, make 1" round balls
- In a cast iron skillet, place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the bottom of the pan at medium high heat.
- Place balls in the pan, and sear each side. Add more oil if needed.
- Once done, remove the meatballs from the pan and set aside.
- Add the rest of the olive oil to the pan, and sear the halved veggies on high heat. Once they are cooked through, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with Emma's Hope Marinara sauce and enjoy as is or serve in bun