Oven-Roasted Beef Brisket
- ½ cup of salt
- ¼ cup garlic powder
- ¼ cup of onion powder
- ½ cup of ground black pepper
- 1 bottle Allegro Hickory Smoke Marinade
- 10-12 pounds beef brisket, trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Trim some of the fat off the meat side.
- Make a dry rub by combining salt, garlic, onion powder, and black pepper to make a dry rub.
- Season the raw brisket on both sides with the rub.
- Place the brisket in a roasting pan and pour in the marinade. Then, cover the pan with foil.
- Cover pan tightly and begin cooking for 5-6 hours, or until fork-tender.
- Trim the fat and slice meat thinly across the grain. Top with juice from the pan.