(FOX 2) - Owner of Simply Gourmand Jessica Gourieux came in this morning to show off her award-winning cheesecakes and celebrate the national day. Watch in the video player above.
Find the recipe below for her unique savory cheesecake.
32 oz Cream cheese
8 oz Goat cheese
8 oz Feta cheese
1/2 lb Bacon
1/2 Onion - chopped
3 cloves Garlic- minced
1 bag Spinach
2 sleeves Ritz crackers
3TBSP Butter (melted)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
1. Crush crackers - mix with melted butter and press into springform pan
2. Cook bacon until crispy, remove from pan and set aside to cool. Drain grease from pan - reserve 2 TBSP. Crumble bacon once cooled.
3. Sauté onions and garlic until translucent- add spinach and continue sautéing until spinach is wilted. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
4. In a mixer beat cream cheese until light and fluffy
5. Add in goat cheese and feta cheese- and continue mixing, add bacon and spinach mixture.
6. Add eggs one at a time mixing until just incorporated.
7. Pour into prepared springform pan and bake 55-65 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature- refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
Find more and order your own cheesecake at https://yourcheesecakelady.com.