The Super Bowl is two weeks away, but it's not too early to start planning the menu for that big-game get together.
Chris Amicucci, corporate executive chef of Olga's Kitchen, dropped by the Fox2 Kitchen Sunday morning to showcase some recipes that can be part of a Super Bowl spread.
Watch the video above, and follow the recipe here.
Smoked Brisket Platter (serves 4)
- 16oz.Smoked Beef Brisket, sliced
- 2oz.Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4oz.Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 4eachWorld Famous Olga Bread
- (available at any Olga's Kitchen for $0.99 each!)
- 1pound Zucchini, sliced
- 4 oz. Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 4 oz. Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 4oz.Red Onion, sliced
- ¼cup Pesto
- 1cupLong grain rice
- 2cup Water
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- To cook your rice, combine rice, water and pesto in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook for about 15 minutes until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Add olive oil to large sauté pan and turn to medium high heat. Once hot add veggies and sauté until tender and slightly browned. About 3-4 minutes.
- To build the platters, lay down your Olga bread and top with sliced brisket. Then add cheddar cheese and drizzle horseradish sauce over the top.
- Serve the Pesto rice and Veggies on the side.