Diablo Shrimp w/ Angel Pasta
1/3 cup salted butter
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
3/4 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons capers
12 peeled & deveined jumbo shrimp
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the Angel Hair pasta to el dente (approx 5-6 mins). Drain.
2) Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in olive oil, red pepper flakes, & jalapeno pepper into the melted butter. Cook about 10 minutes. Remove & Discard the jalapeno slices.
3) Stir in white wine into the butter mixture; cook another 5 mins.
4) Add shrimp & capers. Increase heat to medium; cook the shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and no longer transparent in the center, about 5 mins.
5) Add pasta to the shrimp mixture. Toss to coat.
6) Top with parmesan cheese to serve.