(WJBK) - SMART is actively looking for customer-focused, drivers for routes in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties.
- Training, competitive benefits package, pension plan, employee transportation pass, paid vacation and holidays, and career opportunities.
- Starting training wages of $12.49/hour; after successful completion of training $13.25/hour.
- All starting wages will increase incrementally for a total of 5.5% over the next two years, per union contract.
What you need:
- A real desire to drive and serve the public.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited school.
- A minimum of 5 years licensed driving experience.
- No driver’s license suspensions or revocations during the past 5 years.
- Ability to successfully complete employment history verification and criminal background check, medical examination including drug screening, and employment interview.
- Ability to work various shifts, weekends, holidays, split days off, especially during the first 2 years of employment.
For a list of duties and responsibilities and to apply follow the link to: SMART.