This recipe is courtesy of Chef Hisham Diab of Cafe Cortina:
2 duck breasts(skin off)
4 oz onions diced
2 oz carrots diced
2 oz celery diced
1quart chicken stock
1 sprig thyme
4 oz prosciutto
1/2 cup Cafe Cortina tomato sauce
4 oz peas
1/4 cup cream
2 oz roux
1.Grill the duck Breast then set off to the side.
2.In a small pot cook prosciutto in butter until crispy.
3. Add the carrots celery and onions to the pot and sweat the vegetables.
4. Once vegetables are cooked place the duck breast in the pot and then add the stock to the pot.
5. Put a lid on the pot and place in the over at 350 degrees for 1 hour 6. After an hour take the pot out of the over and remove the duck breast and rough chop it.
7. Add roux to the pot and bring to a boil.
8. Add duck breast
9. Serve over gnocchi or any pasta of your choice
Click here for more information about Cafe Cortina.