Cheesesteak Institute of America
The Cheesesteak Institute of America will be participating in the Wyandotte Street Art Fair which takes place Wednesday, July 8th - Saturday, July 11th. Click here for more information about the fair. This recipe is courtesy of Greg Arnoldy of The CheeseSteak Institute of America:
4 oz Royal Gold T/Sliced Steak
2 oz Onions Sliced
1 Slice American Cheese Sliced 120 ct
1 ea Sub Bun 6" or 8"
2 T Vegetable Oil
2 T Water
1. Preheat griddle to 350° F
2. Apply 1 T vegetable oil to griddle, add sliced onions
and top with Royal Gold®
3. Moisten meat with remaining vegetable oil and water
4. Cook until edges of Royal Gold® turn brown. Turn
Royal Gold®/onion mixture and gently break apart to
disperse onions and to create a deli fluff which will
add a volume appearance to the sandwich.
5. Allow to cook through.
6. Top with cheese and allow to melt. Remove from
griddle and place in a submarine roll.
Click here for more information about The CheeseSteak Institute of America.