(Makes 10-12, 4oz Mason Jars)
Graham Cracker Crust
8 whole graham crackers (finely ground)
¼ cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1) In a food processor, grind the graham crackers along with the granulated sugar until finely ground
2) Add in melted butter and pulse until combined
3) Add 2 Tablespoons of graham cracker crust on the bottom of each 4 oz. glass Mason jar and press down.
4) Bake 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup milk
10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chopped
2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
2 large eggs at room temperature
Mini marshmallows 1 Bag
1) In a small sauce pan, heat the cream and milk to simmer (bubbles will appear on the side of the pan)
2) Once the cream and milk is heated, pour into a bowl of the chopped chocolate and stir until completely melted.
3) Mix in together the granulated sugar, salt, and eggs; then strain.
4) Pour chocolate mixture into the mason jars in a baking dish
5) Bake 350 degrees between 35-45 minutes or until the chocolate is completely set.
6) Once the chocolate filling is completely cool, add in mini marshmallows and broil in the oven for a few minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown.