Alleged victim testifies that pair of cousins abducted, raped her

Image 1 of 4

Fernando Anderson, left, and Ferndando Anderson are accused of sexual assault among a host of charges.

Two cousins with the same name are accused of kidnapping and raping a woman they met online.

Fernando Anderson, 24, and his 19-year-old his cousin also named Fernando Anderson - listened in court Tuesday as the woman they are accused of raping testified against them.

"The older one had the gun and he did the little click noise with the gun," she said. "When they got into the car they instructed me to drive out of Lincoln Park because they said there's too many police."

FOX 2: "Are you being directed at gunpoint?"

"I'm being directed at gunpoint," the alleged victim said.

The 23-year-old woman says she had met the men on social media, had been texting with the men - went to meet them in Lincoln Park- but wasn't expecting this.

The victim says she drove to a dead end by an abandoned house, where she was sexually assaulted.

"The older one had pointed a gun at me so I just had to take my clothes off," she said.

Attorney: "Were you scared?"

"Yes - I was crying, saying no," she said.

The cousins previously claimed they met the woman for sex and she only cried rape because they didn't pay her - but she says what happened was far from consensual. She said it was a rape and a robbery, with the men taking her debit card.

"They were trying to rob me, asking me for my money," she said. "I didn't have any money."

She says they then drove elsewhere to go buy marijuana - the cousins searched through her car for money.

"They was looking for change, I guess they got almost enough but they didn't have enough," she said. "So they took four of my son's Chuck E. Cheese coins to act like it was money."

The men she says even talked to their drug dealer about selling her

"Then he began to look at me telling the guy in the passenger seat, did he have any guys for me to hook up with - trying to sell me to people," she said.

That didn't happen - they went to a gas station instead, to buy rolling papers for their weed, assaulted her again at gunpoint.

She says the terrifying ordeal finally ended with the men leaving her in Lincoln Park - and stealing her cell phone.

"They told me to pull off and don't look back and don't do anything stupid," she said.

She drove off and didn't look  back. Instead she went to police and the judge agreed both men will stand trial.