The prospect of heavy snowfall and freezing temperatures means road conditions in and around Detroit will make travel difficult. Road crews will spend Tuesday clearing out the snow that blanketed the region, however, it's likely to take all day for most local streets to get freed up.
Health departments that have altered their vaccine appointments include:
- Oakland County - Vaccination clinics are open. Officials say those that can't make their appointments can have them rescheduled
- Macomb County - Appointments rescheduled for those that can't access the vaccination site
- Monroe County - Appointments scheduled for Tuesday have been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 22.
- St. Clair County - Appointments scheduled at the Blue Water Convention Center have been canceled and rescheduled for Thursday
- Washtenaw County - All vaccine appointments are canceled and will be rescheduled
- Wayne County - Tuesday's vaccination clinic is closed and has been rescheduled for Feb. 23 at the same time
School closures have also arrived. Check to see if yours is on the list here.
All in-person matters at the 36th District Court have been canceled for Tuesday. Virtual hearings however will proceed as scheduled.