We're still in summer, but if fall is on your mind, you're in luck.
Some cider mills in Southeast Michigan are already open for the season, while others are opening soon.
Check back for updates as more dates are announced.
Have an event you want to see featured? Email me at email@example.com.
- Alber Orchard & Cider Mill, Manchester – Sept. 6
- Apple Charlies, New Boston – Open
- Blake’s Orchard, Armada – Open
- Blake's Lyon Township (Formerly Erwin Orchards) – Open
- Detroit Farm & Cider, Detroit – Open
- Dexter Cider Mill, Dexter – Open
- Diehl’s Orchard & Cider Mill, Holly – Open
- Erie Orchards and Cider Mills, Erie – Open
- Forever Acres Farm, Britton – Open
- Franklin Cider Mill, Bloomfield Hills – Sept. 3
- Goodison Cider Mill, Rochester – Labor Day
- Hy’s Cider Mill, Bruce Township – Sept. 11
- Long Family Orchard, Farm & Cider Mill. Commerce Township – Sweet corn available. Mill date TBA
- Obstbaum Orchards & Cider Mill, Northville – Sept. 10
- Pankiewicz Cider Mill & Farm Market, Casco – Open
- Parmenters Cider Mill, Northville – Late August, date TBA
- Plymouth Orchards and Cider Mill, Plymouth – Sept. 3
- Rochester Cider Mill, Rochester – September (date TBA)
- Spicer Orchards, Fenton – Open
- Stony Creek Orchard & Cider, Bruce Township – Sept. 17
- Three Cedars Farm, Northville – Sept. 2
- Verellen Orchards & Cider, Washington – Open
- Wasem Fruit Farm, Milan – Open
- Westview Orchards, Washington – U-Pick, sunflowers open. Fall fun starts in September
- Wiards Orchards County Fair & Store, Ypsilanti – Labor Day
- Yates Cider Mill, Rochester Hills – Open
(Mobile users – If you can't see the map below, click here)