LIVONIA, Mich. (FOX 2) - It's that time again!
Every October, Supernatural Brewing and Spirits in Livonia counts down the days to Halloween with special beer releases.
This year's beer releases begin on Oct. 18, leading up to a bottle release on Oct. 30. All 13 beers will also be on tap at the end of the month's release.
The brews are limited and will be available on tap at Supernatural, as well in cans. Preorder cans the day of their release here.
Here's what's coming:
- Oct. 18 – Wet Creams – Milkshake IPA (Wet hopped New England IPA with lactose and vanilla)
- Oct. 19 – Force Field Nut Cup – Peanut butter cup dark ale (Brewed with chocolate and peanut butter)
- Oct. 20 – Butterbeer Kolsch – Kolsch (Brewed with vanilla and honey)
- Oct. 21 – Blood Moon – Sour ale (Brewed with cabernet sauvignon wine)
- Oct. 22 – Black Tongue – Spicy chocolate stout (Brewed with dark chocolate and habanero)
- Oct. 23 – Tangerine Dream – Sour ale (Creamsicle sour brewed with tangerine and vanilla)
- Oct. 24 – Will-O-Wisp – Rauchbier (Smoked marzen)
- Oct. 25 – Caramel Pretzel Force Field Nut Cup – Peanut butter cup dark ale (Brewed with caramel, pretzels, chocolate, and peanut butter)
- Oct. 26 – Wicked Clown – DNEICPA (Dry-hopped with Citra, mosaic, and cashmere)
- Oct, 27 – The Juggalo – DNEICPA (Orange and vanilla soda flavored DNEICPA)
- Oct. 28 – Doom Cakes – Stout (Made as a tribute to MF DOOM. Brewed with chocolate cake)
- Oct. 29 – Bourbon Oak Aged Sasquatch – Pumpkin ale (Aged on bourbon oak)
- Oct. 30 – Bottle release of Bourbon Maple Imperial Fluffy Realm – Stout (Imperial s'mores stout aged in bourbon barrels with maple syrup)