DETROIT (FOX 2) - Check out some of the events happening in Metro Detroit this weekend.
From outdoor markets to beer events, there's a little bit of something for everyone.
Have an event you want to see featured? Email me at email@example.com.
Made in Michigan Show
- Downtown Mount Clemens
- Friday, May 7 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, May 8 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Buy a variety of products made in The Mitten at the Made in Michigan Show on Macomb Place in downtown Mount Clemens.
The event also includes a kids' business fair. It will be held Saturday from 1-4 p.m. at the Cherry Street Mall.
Click here for more info.
Detroit Beer History Walking Tour
- Eastern Market Brewing Co.
- Saturday, May 8 from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
Learn about the history of beer in Detroit by visiting old brewery sites, including pre- and post-prohibition breweries in Eastern Market.
The author of "Detroit Beer - A History of Brewing in the Motor City," Stephen Johnson, is the guide for the event, which includes a pint of beer from Eastern Market Brewing Co. at the end.
The tours are hosted on various Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year.
Tickets are $30 a person. Buy them here.
Farmington Farmers Market Opening Day
- Farmington Farmers & Artisans Market
- Saturday, May 8 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Farmington Farmers market opens for the season this weekend.
Find veggies, herbs, and garden plants at the weekly market.
Utica Antiques Market
- Knights of Columbus Grounds
- Saturday, May 8 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, May 9 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Shop for collectibles and vintage items at the massive Utica Antiques Market this weekend.
The outdoor shopping event is held three weekends a year in May, July, and September.
Entrance is $5 per person 12 and older. Children under 12 are free. Parking is free.
- Eastern Market Brewing Co. -- Saturday, May 8 from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Ferndale Project -- Sunday, May 9 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
It will include live German music and food trucks, as well as limited edition beer steins for sale and stein-hoisting competitions.