· Do not buy tickets from internet sites that:
o fail to disclose their refund, rescheduling and cancellation policies
o do not provide a telephone number and fixed place of business
o insist on cash or check payment
What form of payment should be used?
· Always use a credit card so you have some recourse if the tickets are not as promised; do not use cash.
· Do not use a debit card as your checking account will be at risk.
What should we ask the seller when purchasing tickets online?
· Ask for section, row and seat number to avoid obstructed view seats or to make certain that the seats actually exist.
· Ask questions to make certain you get all the answers you need to feel comfortable with your ticket purchase.
Meeting to exchange the ticket and money
· If the transaction is to take place in person before the event, we recommend meeting in a public place and acquiring the hard ticket, not a paper (or email) ticket.