Barrel Bash kicks off Nov. 17 at the brewery's Holland, Grand Rapids, and Battle Creek brewpubs and South Haven and Saugatuck tasting rooms. Through Nov. 26, taste a variety of Dragon's Milk beers, along with spirits from the distillery's rare pour menu.
Beers include five draft-exclusive Dragon's Milks:
- Dragon's Milk Nitro (draft exclusive)
- 2023 Dragon's Milk Reserve Coconut (draft exclusive)
- 2023 Dragon's Milk Reserve Mocha Mint (draft exclusive)
- Dragon's Milk Triple Mash 2021 (draft exclusive)
- Various Dragon's Milk Triple Mash vintage (draft exclusive, varies by location)
New Holland will also pour bar-only spirits, including:
- Dragon's Milk Origin Toasted Barrel - A, B, C, D (Spring 2023 release)
- Dragon's Milk Origin Honey Barrel (Summer 2023 release)
- Zeppelin Bend Single Malt Whiskey - Rum Cask Aged (Fall 2022 release)
- Zeppelin Bend Single Malt Whiskey - Sherry Cask Aged
And if you are looking to take something home, get a crowler of Dragon's Milk Reserve for $20. The brewery also has bottles of Dragon's Milk Reserve Mocha Mint, vintage Triple Mash, various vintage Dragon's Milk Reserve, and Journey Series bottles available to-go. These are available until they sell out.
"Barrel aging is at the heart of what we do at New Holland, "says Brad Kamphuis, head distiller at New Holland. "This 10-day event is a celebration for the fans, and we are thrilled to showcase some of our favorite barrel-aged beers and spirits."