DETROIT (FOX 2) - Detroit's festive pop-up space will soon become Blitzen's on Bagley again.
2545 Bagley St. transforms for seasonal experiences in Southwest Detroit, and the changeover from Nightmare on Bagley to Blitzen's on Bagley is almost complete.
The Christmas-themed bar opens Nov. 15.
Sip holiday cocktails in a space decked out in decorations. Festive alcoholic options include Grinch Punch, Very Merry Marg, and Spiked Eggnog, while beer is available too.
The bar will also serve nonalcoholic options, including hot cocoa and eggnog.
Blitzen's on Bagley will be open from 3-10 p.m. Sundays through Wednesdays and 3 p.m. to midnight Thursdays through Saturdays.
- Igloo reservations now open for Ale Mary's Jingle Christmas pop-up
- Wayne County Lightfest prepares to illuminate Hines Park for holiday season
- Detroit Tree Lighting entertainment announced ahead of holiday tradition
- The Downtown Detroit Markets and Cadillac Lodge are back for the holiday season
- The Rink at Royal Oak returns to Centennial Commons soon